Acupuncture and Chinese medicine are useful in the treatment of (but not limited to):
- Musculoskeletal problems such as back pain, body pain, joint pain, fibromyalgia, lupus, arthritis, tendonitis, and sprains.
- Chronic pain of all kinds, including headaches, migraines, joint problems and repetitive stress injuries.
- Digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, chronic diarrhea, chronic constipation, and chronic heartburn.
- Women's health issues such as menopausal symptoms, painful menstruation, and premenstrual syndrome.
- Respiratory problems, such as sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever, frequent colds, lingering coughs, and asthma.
- Mood problems such as depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Help for those who want to stop smoking or lose weight.
To see some of the conditions that the World Health Organization has stated that acupuncture is effective for, click here.
HOME ABOUT ME CONTACT ME WHO REPORT